To ensure the health and safety of both our clients and staff, we have new protocol and procedures in place. Please read below to learn more about what we are doing to create a stress-free and healthy environment!
To ensure the health and safety of all customers and staff, we ask that you adhere to the following requests:
- Please do not make an appointment if you have traveled by air domestically or internationally in the past 14 days
- Please do not come to your appointment if you have any of the following symptoms: temperature above 98.7 degrees, shortness of breath, loss of sense of taste or smell, cough, sore throat, flu like symptoms
- Your temperature will be taken prior to your service
- Please arrive on time. If you are early, please wait in your car or outside until your appointment time. Your massage therapist will come to the door and bring you to your room
- Please come alone
- Masks are required when entering the premises. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you
- Please practice social distancing and stay at least 6-feet apart from other patrons
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon entering the building and will have sanitizer available for use in the front entry
Below are the standards The Calla Lily staff is following to help protect the wellbeing of every member, guest, and employee.
- Staff will be wearing masks at all times
- All staff will be washing and sanitizing hands when not wearing gloves, before and after each client/treatment
- All door handles, counter tops, equipment, utensils, and treatment rooms will be disinfected and sanitized after each treatment
- Our waiting room will be temporarily closed until further notice